Are you experiencing a crossed condition? It can manifest as a low mood, or even a run of bad luck. It may feel as if nothing goes your way. You may think this is just a random happenstance at first. As more negative experiences pile up, it might become obvious that someone -- or something -- is working to make your life more difficult.
In some cases, this "someone" might be you. If you do things to draw in negative energy, it will come. If you think you have been hexed or jinxed, you might begin experiencing symptoms even if nobody has cursed you. Whatever the case, there are several easy spells you can use to remove the crossed condition from your life.
Remove Crossed Conditions From Your Environment
One way that someone can place a hex or jinx on you is by placing a spell on your property. A popular method of complicating someone's life involves placing spell ingredients where you know they will walk -- across their doorstep, for example. If someone comes into your home and is envious of you, they can even send the evil eye your way purely through wanting what you have. Whatever the case, here is how you can clear all of that out of your space:
- Explore your property for signs that someone has left a spell there. You might notice symbols, powdered herbs, or candle stubs. It may look like something has recently been buried in your yard or your flower pots. Remove whatever you can, and dispose of it far from your home.
- Physically deep-clean your home. When your house is prepared, mop it from back to front with fresh water and Uncrossing floor wash.
- Dress an Uncrossing candle with either Uncrossing or Dragon's Blood oil. You may also wish to use some frankincense incense sticks, or the raw resin on charcoal.
- Light the candle and incense, and carry them through your home in a counterclockwise direction.
- Ask your ancestors, deities, guardian angels, and spirit guides to be with you and cleanse your home. Request that they break all hexes and remove all crossed conditions. Thank them for their help, and ask that they fill your space with blessings instead.
- Dispose of the spell remains far from your home. Make offerings to your ancestors, deities, and other helpful spirits for their aid.
How To Uncross Yourself
Sometimes, your property is not the problem. You may be carrying negative energy attached to yourself. This can also happen when you have inadvertently created a crossed condition by your own actions. In that case, you can cleanse yourself by using a spiritual bath:
- Take a bath or shower to physically clean and prepare yourself.
- Refill your tub with fresh water. Add Uncrossing bath salts to the water, and stir in a counterclockwise direction with your dominant hand.
- Step into the bath and fully immerse yourself. Relax and let the salt, herbs, and water clear the negativity from your aura. When you feel ready, step out of the tub and let yourself air dry.
If you do not have a bath tub, that is fine. Steep some Uncrossing herb bath in hot water to make an infusion. Let the liquid cool and strain out the herbs Standing in a wash basin in your shower, pour the infusion over you. Dispose of the used liquid outdoors, by throwing it over your left shoulder toward the sun.
How To Stay Uncrossed
If you know that someone around you has sent negative energy your way, there are some very simple steps you can take to keep it from affecting you. Chances are, you will have to see this person again at some point. In that case, you should consider:
- Wearing some Uncrossing sachet powder. If you work with this person, sprinkle some around your work area to keep their negative energy from entering your space.
- Carrying some Uncrossing soap. When you freshen up throughout the day, use this soap.
- Wear some Uncrossing perfume.
- Anoint yourself with some Dragon's Blood oil.
- Start growing cacti. If you have enough sunlight, keep cacti near your front door or at your workplace. They are powerful protective plants that repel evil energy.
Crossed conditions are complicated. You may feel you have been the victim of someone else's malevolent magic, only to discover that you were the culprit all along. No matter why you are experiencing the aftermath of a crossing, you can break it by cleansing it off of yourself and your environment. With a few simple measures, you can also make sure you stay uncrossed.
Living under a hex is rough. It can seem like an unending streak of bad luck, like nothing you do ever goes right, or that bad news just finds its way to your door. Even if you have not been hexed, simply believing you have been is often enough to make you experience the effects [...]
There are many different ways to lay a hex on someone. Whether it's powders, candle spells, poppet and doll magic, or even just directing negative energy their way. If you feel like you've been hexed or jinxed, don't worry. There are as many ways to remove a hex as there are to place one. Some uncrossing [...]
It is said that "every action has an equal and opposite reaction," and this is just as true for magic as it is for anything else. In the heat of the moment, after experiencing an injustice, it can be tempting to leap right into casting revenge spells. Performing revenge rituals can make us feel vindicated, [...]
You might be familiar with the idea of putting a hex or jinx on someone -- you work a ritual intending to harm them, and bad things begin to happen. They might experience an illness, a lost relationship, or a run of bad luck. Did you know it does not require a ritual to place [...]
Most of us have encountered people in our lives with whom we do not get along. At times, you may find yourself knowing immediately that a new acquaintance has bad intentions. In certain circumstances, it may take months or even years to figure out that a supposed friend is actually an enemy. As upsetting as it is, there are individuals who [...]
Have you ever had a sudden string of bad luck plague you? If you've had misfortunes that is unexplainable, you could be hexed. In our lives, we strive to surround ourselves with good and caring people. Sometimes, however, despite our better judgment, a deceitful or malicious person may work their way into our life. If armed with the knowledge [...]